Intern - Event and Project Management (m/f/d)
You are an interest-driven team player, you enjoy learning new things and are very passionate about organizing? You imagine project and event management as a new field of learning and you already have some practical experience? Furthermore, you are simply a creative mind and an open-minded character?
As an intern (m/f/d) you will immediately get in touch with well-known and international outdoor and sporting goods brands, in the operative day-to-day business and in numerous projects.
Send us a short cover letter and your resume !Apply here!
- Enrolled student in the field of sports management, event management, business administration or similar field of study
- You are passionate about sports and want to combine your passion with your profession
- First experiences in event conception and project management
- Confident manner, excellent communication skills and social media affinity
- Spontaneity, flexibility and reliability, proactivity, independence, ability to work in a team and enthusiasm
- Class B driver's license
- Independent responsibility for the preparation and design of retail trade and event assignments
- Exciting insights into the sporting goods industry
- Intensive contact with well-known and international sporting goods brands
- An excellent working environment in the heart of Cologne
- A small team with lots of good vibrations