Intern - Event and Project Management (m/f/d)
You are an interest-driven team player, you enjoy learning new things and are very passionate about organizing? You imagine project and event management as a new field of learning and you already have some practical experience? Furthermore, you are simply a creative mind and an open-minded character?
As an intern (m/f/d) you will immediately get in touch with well-known and international outdoor and sporting goods brands, in the operative day-to-day business and in numerous projects.
Send us a short cover letter and your resume !Apply here!
- Student in the field of sports management, event management, business administration or a similar subject area
- You are passionate about the sports industry and want to combine your passion with your job
- Confident presence and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and flexibly
- Team spirit and enthusiasm
- Class B driver's licence
- Project management activities for stationary retail and events
- Independent work in a family environment
- Exciting insights into the sporting goods industry
- Intensive contact with well-known and international sport brands
- Appreciative agency life
- A nice working atmosphere in the heart of Cologne